If you are a EU citizen, you do not need to obtain a visa to stay in Italy for less than 3 months.

Italian study Visa, Student visa italyFor foreign students (Non-EU) who wish to study in Italy Istituto Galilei will provide all the necessary documents and assistance in order to allow you to request your Student Visa from the Italian Embassy in your country of origin.

If you require an enrolment certificate to apply for a Student Visa in Italy, the total course fee shall be paid in advance (see rules and regulations).

In case the Visa will not be granted, you shall send us a written letter from the Embassy stating the refusal . At this point, the school will reimburse you the course fee less any bank charges. For further information about the requirements to apply for a student VISA visit

Italian study Visa, Student visa italyAfter receiving the visa, it will not be possible to change the course dates or cancel the course. No refunds will be given for suspended or interrupted courses.

We recommend you therefore to inform yourself well in advance at the Italian Embassy/Consulate in your country for the requirements and waiting times.