ITALIAN COURSES IN SMALL GROUPS
You would like to study Italian, but you cannot decide between a group or an individual tuition? Our Italian small group courses are the middle way you are looking for!
Istituto Galilei offers small group courses of Italian language in Florence , for all those who are interested in an intensive class but still do not want to study in a big group.
With classes limited to 3/4 participants, our Italian small group courses assure:
- high participation to the daily lesson
- personal care from the teacher
- immediate and full exposure to the language
Our small group courses in Italian language start every first Monday of each month, and last for a minimum of two weeks. They are scheduled from Monday through Friday for a minimum of 4 hours per day:
|Hours per day||Price (for 2 weeks)|
|A – gr||4||€ 770,00|
|B – gr||6||€ 1.080,00|
|D – gr||8||€ 1.340,00|
As, to let the students reach the best results at the end of the course, the small groups will be composed of students of almost the same language level, in case the minimum quota of participants (3 students) is not reached, small group lessons will be converted to two-to-one lessons with two-thirds the number of hours or one-to-one lessons with half the number of hours.
Offers and Discounts
On our small group courses we offer:
- for a 4 weeks course: 8% OFF
- for a 6 (or more) weeks course: 10% OFF
- for a self-composed small group (min 3 people with the same level): 10% OFF
The prices include
- books and materials for the classes
- enrollment fee
- Certificate of attendance at the end of your course
- use of our facilities, library and media
Ask us for an estimate or simply go to our application form: